Contact us:

President: Leiah Layton- leiahlayton@aol.com 9283487635

Treasurer: Amanda Larson- thelarsonfam@yahoo.com

Secretary: Aubrey Pena- pena_arte@hotmail.com

Box Tops: Cindy Hunt- cindyjeanhunt@yahoo.com

General PTO- thatcherprimarypto@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Fourth Annual Fall Festival is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for October 20th!  If you are interested in being a vendor at the craft boutique, please fill out and return the following form to the primary or elementary school offices with your payment to secure your spot. Only the first 15 who sign up will have a table provided by the PTO, so get in soon!



Thatcher Jack Daley Primary School PTO
Fall Festival Vendor Contract

I, ___________________________________, agree to be a vendor at the Jack Daley Primary School Fall Festival on October 20th, 2012.  I understand that it begins at 10:00 am and I will be able to set up my booth at 9:00 am the morning of.  Due to respect for the other vendors and the school fall festival I agree to stay until the close of the festival at 4:00 pm.  I understand that I am fully responsible for my booth and my transactions.  I will not hold Jack Daley Primary School responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.  I am responsible for cleaning up my entire booth.  If I cannot make it the day of the festival or I have to terminate this contract, I understand that I will not be refunded my booth fee of $20.00.


_______________________________________ ___________________
Signed Date

Name:__________________________________

Phone Number:___________________________

Email:___________________________________


____Table will be provided
____Needs to provide own table

*If you have any special needs for you booth, for example, and outlet, please make sure to put your requests at the bottom of this page.  We will then contact you with further instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment